Fit Education PD Day for Teachers. – Olympics Theme
- Meet and network with other teachers .
- Gain VET and industry experience required for delivery.
- Learn about the latest in fitness, sport, and VET.
- Location: QSAC – Queensland Sports and Athletics Centre – Javelin Room
Thursday 25th November, 2021
- 845am – 9am – Arrive – Javelin Room – QSAC
- 9am – 9:30am > Welcome and Fit Education Administration
- 9:30am – 10.30am > Coach Chat – Hear from Coaches – Maxine Seear (Swimming), Warwick Dalziel (Triathlon), Andrew Croll (S and C)
- 10:30 – 10:45 > Morning tea
- 10:45am – 11.45 > QAS Gym Tour – Practical (Nordbord / Force Deck) – Kelly Penfold
- 1145am to 1230pm > Lunch
- 1230- 130 – Athlete Chat – Q and A with athletes – Matt Denny (Discus), Molly O’Callaghan (Swimming), Luke Willian (Tri)
- 130pm-2pm – QAS Recovery Centre Tour – Liz Hepple
- 2pm to 245pm > Fitness and VET Industry Update – Brian Kerle, Dundee Kim, Katrina Robertson, Anthony Burke, Joe Groth.
- 245pm – 3pm > Presentations and Questions.
Fit Education’s Professional Development Day focusses on updating professional knowledge in VET and Fitness for delivery in the classroom, gym and on the sports field.
Catering is provided throughout the day. Please allow 48 hours prior to scheduled event if you need to cancel or postpone your attendance.
This event is free for Fit Education teachers to attend.
RSVP – Fr 12 Nov : email@example.com
NB: Timings may change