About: KURT PEROTTE
- Role : Schools Support Coordinator
Kurt is a part of our Support team. He is dedicated to using his skills and education to give Fit Education students the best possible experience through his role as Schools Support Coordinator.
He is passionate about fitness and has been playing sport his whole life, usually on the cricket pitch or rugby league field. Kurt currently plays for Sandgate Cricket Club, North Brisbane.
As our Schools Support Coordinator, Kurt ensures his students are balancing both the theory and practical elements of their study.
- Bachelor of Exercise & Movement Science
- Certificate IV in Fitness
- Certificate III in Fitness
- Current First Aid and CPR
- Currently studying Certificate IV Training and Assessment
Advice to Fit Education Students
Continue to learn and experience new areas of fitness and be passionate about what you do.